Charlotte County

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanabe

Premium Subscriber
I was in Charlotte County yesterday around 2:30 pm driving south down I 75 to Naples ( Collier County ) and didn’t hear a peep on my Harris P7300 with P1 and P2 enabled. I used the CC listed in this database and put in all the TGs. Nothing...Do you think all the CC listed on RR database are up to date? Would anyone have the chance to run unitrunker or DSD software to get all the CCs? If not, I will be back down there in 2 months so maybe I can get a computer and unitrunker to try and nab them. TIA

wtp

todays CC and probably yesterdays is 769.86875.
months ago it would jump around and i have all of the freqs in for that reason.
it was quite busy yesterday, with the storm and all.
i am submitting an update now.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
the channels listed in the charlotte system in the RR Db match what I have for DSD+ in my P25 data file.

typo in your P7300 codeplug maybe?

?

I_am_Alpha1

769.86875 is still the CC...just checked. The only P2 I've detected are the schools and Aeromed. Aeromed sometimes will be P1. My handful of XTS 5000s are working well.

wanabe

Premium Subscriber
Thanks guys....Do you think I would be able to pick up Charlotte County while driving south on I 75 80 mph? Probably in the County for 20-30 minutes or so. I went over all my settings on my Harris P7300 with phase 1 and 2 and I’m pretty sure they are right. I have 20 systems on it now, a combo of EDACS and P25 P1 and P2 and they all work. Does any one have the IDEN band plan for Charlotte? It’s a Harris system so it has a different IDEN band plan than a Motorola system. TIA

wanabe

Premium Subscriber
Great! Does any one have the IDEN table of Charlotte County. It would take a computer, Unitrunker and DSD+ to decipher. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.