Charlotte UASI Database Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamstang

Premium Subscriber
I see there are quite a few new talkgroups on the Charlotte UASI system . Some are encrypted. Maybe they are getting the system ready for the RNC extravaganza this August?

thevig

I'll dump them in my scanner when I get home from work. Like you said, good chance it's just prep for the RNC.

Good to have them in the scanner despite encryption. You never know when something might end up in the clear.

Soundman

Add all the channels to my scanner despite encryption. I have not hear Bridge 4 (Inter-Dispatch Systemwide) lately anyone have any idea if thy have changed there DEC?

Last edited:

hamstang

Premium Subscriber
For some reason I wasn't hearing Bridge 4 either. Went into Sentinel and double checked to make sure it was Multi Tac and not set to Avoid. Also went to SDS200 menu, double checking settings for Bridge 4. I'm now hearing Bridge 4. No clue why I wasn't hearing that TG before.

Soundman

Last night thy did come on just a sec our two . I have a friend that works at medic . He is looking into it . I will let you know what I find out . It does seam odd to me .

RF-Burns

None of these talkgroups are new. They are new to RR but have been around for years.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
OFF TOPIC BUT....

Hoping to find some help out the Charlotte area tomorrow and especially Friday afternoon. While I will be trying from Raleigh, I was wondering if I could get some help searching for wildcards on VIPER out of the Charlotte area. I'm especially interested in federal UIDs (290xxxx +) and TGIDs (6xxxx +) heard Thursday and Friday, hoping to possibly locate the VIPER TG/UID for the USSS which I'm sure are fully encrypted, but nice to add to the list. The RR Wiki will help you figure out if the UIDs are new or already identified. Wiki is HERE

Thanks

Soundman

Cmc came on last night and it was working fine . So thy are not encrypted. But it does same odd thy don't pop on a lot anymore .I have a friend that work for medic he would know if thy encrypted the hospital channels I will keep you up to date on that .

Soundman

You should check your scanner . Do you have hospital on .I heard Cmc Main and Presbyterian Main last night just fine . Thy don't seam encrypted..Check your scanner that maybe the problem . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.