Charlotte UASI Simulcast issues

CLTscanner

Is anyone else noticing Simulcast distortion/alignment issues this morning?
On the Mecklenburg Simulcast system.

It's very noticeable in East Charlotte. Also in North-west Charlotte around Northlake Mall.

Didn't experience anything yesterday/ last night.

CLTscanner

I appreciate everyone’s responses.
In order to close the loop on this, I wanted to report back on what I found. Boy, I feel like a dummy.

In short, the issue was on my end.
Keep in mind I had been driving around with distorted audio on the P25 system for the last 2 weeks. (I’ve been an avid listener on the Charlotte system for years, and I’ve never seen this issue before. So naturally I thought there was a system issue, because I haven’t changed anything with my setup.) Yesterday, I was driving along and I flipped to a distant FM music station (out of Hickory), and there was all this static on the channel. Woah, something’s wrong! This station always comes in loud and clear. Something was causing all this interference, and it was happening wherever I went. I start digging around:

Unbeknownst to me, another family member had plugged in a cheap cell phone charger in my car. (think $5 gas station special.) This thing was spewing out so much RFI, it was affecting receive on my 800MHz radio and my car’s AM/FM music radio.
So for the last 2 weeks I’ve been driving about with essentially a “signal jammer” plugged into the back seat cigarette lighter port. And like a big dummy, I’m pondering why the Charlotte P25 system coming in like crap.

So, I learned a few valuable lessons:
- Always check your environment for changes if you experience an issue.
- Cheap cell phone chargers need to stay at the gas station.
- Laugh out loud when you realize you’re the dummy.