Charlottesville Business DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoon2

Premium Subscriber
Several Business's appear to have come online with Business DMR:

Fashion Square Mall: KXM886 452.750, 464.225

Skanska Construction: WQGY423 451.3375, 451.4375, 451.7625, 452.5125, 452.975

St. Anne's Belfield School:WQYC307 (many frequencies)

I would love to monitor these in my bcd436hp and XPR4550, but I don't know how. Surely they're not DMR One Frequency systems?? Would it be capacity plus?

I have been able to monitor Westminster Canterbury, Container Rentals and Jaunt but all those are one frequency systems.

Any guidance or wisdom here?

Thanks!

GmanX

Premium Subscriber
The Mall has a repeater all its own. A pretty basic system. Def not trunked or anything

BlueMoon2

Premium Subscriber
Ok. It's two frequency pairs for the same mall, their emission type shows dmr. I don't know the cc, ts or tg, how should I program it into my 436hp to receive it correctly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikev

I would try putting them in as one-frequency trunks... there's likely a control signal on each and with two time slots possible, it would need that control to know what transmission goes to which slot. Scan for all TGs (ID search instead of ID scan, or use Discovery to find TG IDs), and set the color code to be detected.

dtscho

Database Admin
I would definitely put the mall frequencies in as One-Frequency Trunks. Have you confirmed activity on both frequencies? They may not even be using both. Alternatively, they could be simulcasting the same comms on both frequencies (to help with coverage issues in the mall). I've seen other malls do this.

Dave

BlueMoon2

Premium Subscriber
Okay. Dave is jaunt, Westminster Canterbury and Monticello all using one frequency trunk? If so, I know what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.