Chase and PAS INDY

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Just a few ago, an idiot decided to show how stupid folks get in summer heat. Led IMPD on an chase from 71st and Georgetown, IMPD NW, down the Interstate, and through city streets, firing on the officers the whole trip. Ended up with an Police Action Shooting involving IMPD, and Southport PD down in IMPD SW land. Cant folks get the simple facts of crime dont pay? Flee and you get chased. Pop caps at PD and your asking to get shot. Thankfully no officers were injured, but at least one IMPD cruiser was shot multiple times. Sigh, really guys, its not worth it. Act right, live happy life.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Yeah it was pretty hairy the first time hearing it live as it happened, and then relistening and catching the other parts I missed. This was without a doubt the craziest summer I remember Indy having in a long time.

Viper43

No, crazy was the two long nights in a row in Madison and Hancock/Marion Co. when the shooter went nuts in Pendleton and was killed, police dog from Anderson was shot and the next night Fortvilles Matt Fox was shot and then IMPD, Lawrence and ISP shot that suspect. Still have recordings from both somewhere. Wasn't long after that they had the shootout in Shelbyville I think too.

Status
Not open for further replies.