Chase on Rt 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctordave

Quite a wild chase being referenced on 123.025 - back and forth on Rt 97....multiple helos assisting. Sounds like PGCo PD involvement....MSP on the way. I'm unable to copy PGCo directly at the moment, so I cannot advise on freqs....

Now West on Rt 50.....

Now 70 East - speed 130+.....3 choppers assisting. MSP G- 39.52 ready to join in.... passing a scalehouse on 70..... MSP R 39.44 standing by. See also 39.42.

Suspect (on a motorcycle) managed to elude everyone.....chase broken off but the helos are still keeping an eye out.

Last edited:

MCMD5

Premium Subscriber
doctordave said:
Quite a wild chase being referenced on 123.025 - back and forth on Rt 97....multiple helos assisting. Sounds like PGCo PD involvement....MSP on the way. I'm unable to copy PGCo directly at the moment, so I cannot advise on freqs....

Now West on Rt 50.....

Now 70 East - speed 130+.....3 choppers assisting. MSP G- 39.52 ready to join in.... passing a scalehouse on 70..... MSP R 39.44 standing by. See also 39.42.

Suspect (on a motorcycle) managed to elude everyone.....chase broken off but the helos are still keeping an eye out.

How long did the chase last, do you know?

doctordave

A bit over 20 minutes. I was hearing the play-by-play on the helo air-air freq 123.025. As is often the case, there was poor coordination between & confusion amongst agencies operating on multiple frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.