(Cheap) Ebay Filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your_account

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Hi
Are there any (cheap) Ebay Filter for the (European) Bands?
Is there an list?

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
I think you're going to have to be a little less cryptic as far as what you're looking for.

Your_account

Banned
I saw on ebay some (chinese) Filter in mass production.
Is there an List or something else who help us and me to find good and working Filter?
Ebay is for me an good Source to save money on shipping. Normal Shops have 10€ - 40€ shipping and Chinese seller mostly 0€ - 2€.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
What frequency range(s) do you want passed or blocked?

TX or RX?

If TX, how many watts of power must it handle?

What connector?

What impedance?

What is your intended use for the filter?

Your posts so far give ZERO useful information that is required for anyone to help you.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
You still haven't specified a frequency range or intended use, which are the 2 most important things when selecting a filter.

What do you want to receive? Broadcast FM radio? Police dispatch? GPS signals? Aircraft telemetry?

What interfering signal are you trying to block? AM broadcast? Pagers? Radar? HAM radio next door?

If you can't or won't answer these questions, nobody can help you.

Your_account

Banned
in the most case a hole freq Band. Like VHF / UHF. I still use Airbandfilter.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
in the most case a hole freq Band. Like VHF / UHF. I still use Airbandfilter.

You're still not answering whether you want to pass or block the band, or why. Either answer the questions asked, or I'm not going to waste any more time trying to help you.

ecps92

Sometimes you feel like a Dentist, pulling teeth (err.. Answers from folks) :roll:
You're still not answering whether you want to pass or block the band, or why. Either answer the questions asked, or I'm not going to waste any more time trying to help you.

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
Sorry I am a beginner.

You've been on the site over 3 years. In that time, you've made 915 posts. I joined in 2005 and this is my 1100th post. I would hope that you have gotten to a point of more than "beginner" with the interactions and knowledge that has been shared with you.

You are not in the US. Most people that are offering you advice are.

You are always very unwilling to share your information. You have made references to the monitoring you wish to do being illegal in your country. If it's illegal, perhaps you shouldn't be doing it.

If someone offers a solution/answer to you and it doesn't meet your exact need (which you tended to be vague on,) you answer in a short and impolite manner. Many people find this offputting.

A simple question has been asked. What is the frequency or frequency range that you are getting the unwanted interference on, and what frequency or frequency range is the interference coming from. The answers should be in numbers, not words.

NC1

Sometimes you feel like a Dentist, pulling teeth (err.. Answers from folks) :roll:

Exactly what I was thinking.

It's like taking your car to the mechanic and telling them "It doesn't do what I want",
and that is all they have to go on in figuring out what you mean.

The more detailed the question is, the faster and better answer you will get.

Your_account

Banned
sorry I search for filter who are made by mass production.
if there is any usefull I will take.
What interfering signal are you trying to block?
here is a lot of noise.
Maybe some for PMR446? I think it will be a bandpass filter?!

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
sorry I search for filter who are made by mass production.
if there is any usefull I will take.

Once again, your lack of providing useful information results in you dismissing someone who makes a suggestion that met every component that you had provided.

here is a lot of noise.
Maybe some for PMR446? I think it will be a bandpass filter?!

OK, this is kind of what I was looking for. We have a frequency range 446.00625-446.09375, now the question is: Is this the frequency range where you are receiving the interference (noise)? Or is it the frequency range that is causing the problem? If it is the one causing the problem, what frequency is it causing the problem on? If it is the range receiving interference, what frequency is the interference being generated from? Without both frequencies it is almost impossible to give any advice.

ecps92

Ed... it's Futile.... tried in earlier threads with the OP

Bill... Retired Dentist :D
Once again, your lack of providing useful information results in you dismissing someone who makes a suggestion that met every component that you had provided.

OK, this is kind of what I was looking for. We have a frequency range 446.00625-446.09375, now the question is: Is this the frequency range where you are receiving the interference (noise)? Or is it the frequency range that is causing the problem? If it is the one causing the problem, what frequency is it causing the problem on? If it is the range receiving interference, what frequency is the interference being generated from? Without both frequencies it is almost impossible to give any advice.

Your_account

Banned
446.00625-446.09375
400.000 - 400.200
Thats the Freq I want to receive. The noise are insane and I dont know where the come from.
So I will try to do manythings to receive how much I could.

cmdrwill

In the US, those are in the Ham band. I wonder what the 'band plan' is where Mr. Your account is?

Those two 'band' edges are close enough that you can use a cavity filter, or similar band pass filter.

AKA Pass Band filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.