Chesapeake PD 1st/5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModSquad3613

Afternoon all,
I updated my Master Database yesterday and rebuilt my favorites (SDS100 W/Sentinal). I live in the Greenbrier area and I have not heard any 1st/5th precinct traffic. I've heard plenty on the 2nd & 3rd/4th. Fire/EMS Dispatch is fine. Anybody else have issues? I noticed dispatch Site labels changed when I updated my favs. Site for PD used to show as East or West, now seperated by precinct. I compared all of my TGID in the fav list to the wiki and they all match. Just no traffic.

rogress

I'll be interested to know what is going on here too. I provide the Chesapeake feed and still only have the old East / West providing the feed (talkgroups 303-East, 305-West) . I see in the database that this actually changed back in September

- added talkgroup 331 (PD-2 2nd Precinct)
- added talkgroup 301 (PD-1, 1st/5th precinct)
- removed talkgroup 303 (which was PD East)
- renamed talkgroup 305 from PD West to PD-3 3rd

I can tell you that I still hear traffic on talkgroup 303 (PD East), which makes me think the RR Database is no longer correct for Chesapeake since 303 is no longer listed. I'll have to dig a little deeper in the next couple of days to see what is going on, but something is not right with the database.

Last edited:

mdozier9

Premium Subscriber
Same here...I have not heard precinct traffic on 301, instead I have heard the "Code Orange" checks. 301 was previously defined as "CPD Emergency". I'm guessing the TG changes are coming.

ModSquad3613

Thanks for the replies. I thought it was just me. I wish I could have reverted to my previous load but I rebuilt the whole database and my favs. Everything was working fine before. Now no traffic in my neighborhood. Frustrating. Thanks again, I guess I'll just stalk the page to see if it updates.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
If anyone has a Uniden scanner, enabling ID Search allows the scanner to track unknown talkgroups. Doing this also allows you to set department as "Unknown" so you can further filter out the traffic on known talkgroups

ModSquad3613

Thanks go out to RR forum member jeff0780 who quickly identified the discrepancies with the Talk Group IDs

One of which was apparently missed and another mislabled.

He already submitted them and they are changed in the database.

PD Emergency 301-12D
PD 1/5 Prec Disp 303-12F

Thanks to all for the assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.