Chesco LTR system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audiodave1

Database Admin
There are some updated to the system freq's. Check them out.

Also, I noted Berk's co's 155.475 CW ID on Chesco's system tonight 9Heard it on my VHF scannner at the same time)

Guess I'm going to have to break down and get LTR Trunk happening so I can track the system....

Dave

ctrabs74

Audiodave1 said:

Also, I noted Berk's co's 155.475 CW ID on Chesco's system tonight 9Heard it on my VHF scannner at the same time)

Well, that might explain why I heard some comms make reference to "Tulpehocken" - I knew it couldn't have been Philly (there's a Tulpehocken St somewhere in Mt Airy or Germantown). I was wondering what that mysterious ID was. Must've been some bizarre skip over the past couple days; I heard the same thing a few months ago.

Avenger44

Audiodave1 said:

Guess I'm going to have to break down and get LTR Trunk happening so I can track the system....

Dave

Chester County has one of there Talkgroups as National , Whitch is Simulcasted to 155.475 MHz . I have it on my County EFJ Portable and Mobile .

Steve.

ctrabs74

Avenger44 said:
Chester County has one of there Talkgroups as National , Whitch is Simulcasted to 155.475 MHz . I have it on my County EFJ Portable and Mobile.

Well, yesterday morning, I heard some references to "High Street near East End Ave" and some reference to a hospital; this was probably the simulcast of "National". Sounded like it was possibly from somewhere up north (possibly Pottsville or Monroe County), but not knowing the area too well, I can't be too sure.

Avenger44

ctrabs74 said:
Well, yesterday morning, I heard some references to "High Street near East End Ave" and some reference to a hospital; this was probably the simulcast of "National". Sounded like it was possibly from somewhere up north (possibly Pottsville or Monroe County), but not knowing the area too well, I can't be too sure.

Anything that Comes Accross National 155.475 will Come Accross National on Chesco 800 Radio .

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.