Cheshire County Ambulance info wanted

WX1N

Premium Subscriber
My assumption is that they likely are being dispatched by SWNH FMA, most likely on the primary KCF415 dispatch frequency 154.43

As far as Tac channels, 415 usually assigns those at time of tone.

For what it's worth, last I heard, they had no emergency contracts, and were not being dispatched by 415.

There are also 3 ambulance companies serving that county per Scan New England.
Cheshire County EMS - Scan New England Wiki
Tone outs can be found here:
New Hampshire Fire Tone Outs - Scan New England Wiki

Lefebvre has been defunct for some time now.

For what it's worth, last I heard, they had no emergency contracts, and were not being dispatched by 415.

Lefebvre has been defunct for some time now.

Granted it has been years since I worked in 415Land, but my understanding was CC bought out the Diluzio assets, including 911 contracts for the towns not covered by GCA and Rescue Inc

garys

Premium Subscriber
Do they still run the ambulance out of the deluzio funeral home?

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
Thank you. It's a challenge to keep some of that up to date.

Looking at the SNE list, I'd imagine many are gone, or reorganized into something else. Or they don't use two-way radios. Action Ambulance out of MA has several towns in Ossipee Valley area, which I believe was MedStar. They use a PTT-over-Cellular (PoC) system. Great Brook may have a two-way channel for portable to portable use, but they dispatch entirely on a PoC service as well. Brewster was up in Conway, although I'm not sure of they're still there, and they may be North Conway Ambulance. There are also several Ambulance Services that while they are lumped in with their municipal Fire Department, they are legally a separate agency. Those are almost impossible to know.

Then you have Stewarts, which is now a massive provider, a subsidiary of a larger company; and yet other than the occasional traffic up around Meredith, I've never heard a peep from them on dozens of searches I've done around Concord.

It probably requires a lot of searching by folks in the areas where these ambulance operate, maybe shaking a tree or two looking for whether the company uses PoC or two-Way RF, or "Who" dispatchers on the various fire dispatch channels call area EMS agencies, etc.

garys

Premium Subscriber
I have no doubt that you are right. Stewart's is part of Transformative Health Care along with Fallon and Lifeline in MA. Fallon is still on their VHF channels and Lifeline was on UHF, but scrambled the last time I checked.

There is a lot of merging and acquiring in the field

Looking at the SNE list, I'd imagine many are gone, or reorganized into something else. Or they don't use two-way radios. Action Ambulance out of MA has several towns in Ossipee Valley area, which I believe was MedStar. They use a PTT-over-Cellular (PoC) system. Great Brook may have a two-way channel for portable to portable use, but they dispatch entirely on a PoC service as well. Brewster was up in Conway, although I'm not sure of they're still there, and they may be North Conway Ambulance. There are also several Ambulance Services that while they are lumped in with their municipal Fire Department, they are legally a separate agency. Those are almost impossible to know.

Then you have Stewarts, which is now a massive provider, a subsidiary of a larger company; and yet other than the occasional traffic up around Meredith, I've never heard a peep from them on dozens of searches I've done around Concord.

It probably requires a lot of searching by folks in the areas where these ambulance operate, maybe shaking a tree or two looking for whether the company uses PoC or two-Way RF, or "Who" dispatchers on the various fire dispatch channels call area EMS agencies, etc.