Cheshire EMS (Campion Ambulance) Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASTRO_Man

Premium Subscriber
What are the frequencies for Cheshire EMS (Campion Ambulance)? I know there are many frequencies for campion ambulance but I don't know what one to use.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Campion uses the same one for Waterbury its461.2250 and the pl is 662, they tone out the call to the rig which has a station on rt 10. The only campion channel that is different is the torrington one

ASTRO_Man

Premium Subscriber
Ok thank you. What are the other Campion frequencies used for in Waterbury?

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Just in case you do go to the torrington area this is the freq that is used out there
461.0750. 662 DPL Campion EMS

millrad

Premium Subscriber
Campion's Waterbury division will sometimes switch their cars over to the Wolcott EMS frequency if there's a problem with the main Campion tower. Wolcott AMB is on 463.475. Wolcott and Campion are closely linked due to volunteer Wolcott personnel being employed by Campion.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Campion's Waterbury division will sometimes switch their cars over to the Wolcott EMS frequency if there's a problem with the main Campion tower. Wolcott AMB is on 463.475. Wolcott and Campion are closely linked due to volunteer Wolcott personnel being employed by Campion.

Yes I believe they have either a paid paramedic or emt staffed 24/7 along with the volunteer crew

Status
Not open for further replies.