Chester County Pa, EF Johnson Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry092975

Sorry the Chester County Police Departments Audio Feed has been down for a good while, The reason being is the county did their Rebanding Project on the EF Johnson radio system and i didn't catch it in time to get the feed radio done, so it is being done right now but my good friend is having a few programming issues because the county has made a lot of new changes to the control channels, system, towers and making the entire system Narrow Band and it's a matter of changing the radio over, The main problem is the feed radio is an EF Johnson Tiger 8615 MultiNet3 LTR Mobile and it needs to have a narrow band filter installed inside, The other radio that is available to me is an EF Johnson 5300 MultiNet3 LTR Mobile and he can Reflash that radio and change it to narrow band on the pc setup software, He's working on both radio's at this time and The audio feed will hopefully be operational by the middle of November Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks Jerry K. Chester County Pa, Police, Fire and EMS Audio Feed Admin

2FB071

Thanks Jerry! I listen to your streams a few times a year when I attend Union home games. I appreciate it during my drives from Monroe County.

jerry092975

Thanks for your hard work Jerry. Curious though, why do you have 160.185 locked out?
The reason 160.185 is locked out is because i had a lot of complaints of interference and redispatching while a major event is on the fire grounds, it was blocking out fire scene and emergency traffic on the east, central and west.

Status
Not open for further replies.