Chester County Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

thescannerdude123

Greater Philadelphia area
For anyone looking for tone outs I just copied the Excel spreadsheet to its own Wiki page to hopefully make it easier to find. I still don't know how up to date it is since the spreadsheet is almost six years old already, but having the wiki makes it easier for people to update if there were any known recent changes

AGRadioNut47

Premium Subscriber
Do anybody have update version on montgomery county fire tones list? I am looking for a new one because alot of new station number and new tones.

thunderr10

Been Around
Premium Subscriber
I used that list( the downloadable Excel spreadsheet) for a bunch of tones and it works fine, at least for stations 21-36 and two medics.

W3DMV

If all else fails, there's a nice little App on the apple store (free)
called "Radio ID". I use it on a I-pad & I-phone XR and it works
very well. My county changed tones when they went to trunking
and I have been able to decode all tones except one. No fire call
in a long time!
Just install the App and set the phone near the scanner speaker and
wait for action. "No wiring necessary"

W3DMV

The app developer has it listed for I-Phone and no mention of andriod devices. You can always try it and see what happens.
I don't own any android devices to test it...

thescannerdude123

Greater Philadelphia area
Cool. Thanks again. Looks like its $0.99 on both the apple store and android store. I'll definitely check it out

CommJunkie

I got that spreadsheet from someone in the county years ago and uploaded it. There have been some changes due to mergers and additional units being added. If anyone has updates I still have the master spreadsheet, I can change them and upload them. I don't listen nearly as much as I used to but I still do occasionally, so I'll keep track and keep things updated as much as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.