Chesterfield county's black bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugoffman

Hey just found out when calling my mother that Chesterfield county has a new Black bird helicopter and was wondering if any one had the frequency they use ???? also they got a new armored tank looking thing with wheels Lol !!! would they use the same frequency as the Deputy sheriff's use ?? or would they be using there 800mhz frequency if so does anyone got the talk group and pl tone for it ???

evan

Database Admin
Sounds like someone got Homeland Security Grants. Clearly Chesterfield County needs a helicopter and an armored tank....

lugoffman

Sounds like someone got Homeland Security Grants. Clearly Chesterfield County needs a helicopter and an armored tank....
Well when I called my mom she said that chesterfield has a helicopter and a armored tank with wheels and they was out last week or somthing on her road and was looking for a guy who raped a little girl and that he lived in the area.
I just wonder why they need so much equipment I mean I can pee across the town Lol !!!
She also said she can throw a rock and hit the black helicopter it was hovering over the trees in her front yard anyways the sick guy has got to go though for real !!! anyways wonder what they are running there frequency on 800 or Am or there regular frequency my mom said she could not here them and tried to signal stock them but she really don't know how to work it .

Last edited:

AB4BF

Premium Subscriber
Helicopter...

Its probably one of the SLED helicopters giving mutual aid. They usually use the encrypted SLED TGs. They were down here in Edgefield Co. helping the SO with busting meth labs several weeks ago.
My personal belief is that all counties and the larger municipalities should have an armored vehicle of some type for hostage and barricade situations. When they aren't being used they certainly don't eat anything unlike the upkeep of an aircraft.

lugoffman

Its probably one of the SLED helicopters giving mutual aid. They usually use the encrypted SLED TGs. They were down here in Edgefield Co. helping the SO with busting meth labs several weeks ago.
My personal belief is that all counties and the larger municipalities should have an armored vehicle of some type for hostage and barricade situations. When they aren't being used they certainly don't eat anything unlike the upkeep of an aircraft.

Well i was just curious about the helicopter and I drove to my mothers tonight and took a trip to Chesterfield County and I could not believe my eyes they do got a Black Helicopter and they house it at the county garage buy the school. I didn't see the armored tank but I sure did see the Helicopter !!
Now can someone tell my this , is there a way to find out who it is licensed to by the numbers and letters off it ??

Searay

Premium Subscriber
I do not see where there is any aircraft registered to any government agency in Chesterfield County. A possibility may be that is was one of SLED's two helicopters. If so, their registration numbers are N500SC and N501SL.

Matt

lugoffman

I do not see where there is any aircraft registered to any government agency in Chesterfield County. A possibility may be that is was one of SLED's two helicopters. If so, their registration numbers are N500SC and N501SL.

Matt

Well I went up there and you can see that it was in the hanger but I could not get the numbers off it , the doors was closed. I got a look at it through the window from the road but maybe next time I go I will get it.
It looked sweet though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.