Chesterland 2nd Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONA73

Chesterland had a good house fire today. 130PM they were sent to 11945 Caves rd for a Garage fire. When en route they asked for low hazard mabas 1st alarm.
Arriving on scene crews had a 2 sty dwelling with attached garage heavy fire showing. 2nd level of the box was dropped.

Crews are still on scene doing overhaul. Good fire though.

truck2799

Premium Subscriber
I drove by around 1:45 today and it seemed like it was a good fire, there was extensive damage to the A-D side of the house on both the first and second floors, and crews were still hitting hot spots. The following departments reasponded to the fire: Chesterland FD w/ 2 engines / 2 squads / and a tanker, Munson w/ a Tanker and Air Truck, Russell w/ a Engine and Tanker, Kirtland w/ a Engine, Willoughby Hills w/ a Truck, Chardon w/ a Tanker, Newbury w/ a Tanker, MAyfield Village w/ a Squad, Mayfield Hts w/ a Engine, Gates Mills w/ a Engine, Bainbridge w/ a Tanker, Hambden w/ a Tanker, and Burton w/ a Tanker-Pumper.

z600xx

I followed Bainbridge in but lost them around Rt 87 but was heading North more and Russell passed me with a engine but seen they went passed Drug Mart and I decided not to go any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.