Chicago fire TV show

Status
Not open for further replies.

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber

according to this..
Engine 51 is a 1995 Spartan Metro Star / Luverne pumper with a 1500 US gpm pump and a 500 US gallon water tank. It bears the traditional black-over-red color scheme of the Chicago Fire Department

more details..

from the site..
Truck Company 81 (Truck 81) is the secondary fire truck assigned to Firehouse 51. The original rig is a 1996 Seagrave Marauder It is equipped with a 100' rear-mount ladder, space for other equipment and seating for up to eight firefighters. The truck is staffed by 4-5 firefighters

Last edited:

55engine

Premium Subscriber
Well it has nothing to do with the frequencies but there’s other members on the site that ask similar questions and you guys are from the Chicago area so I figured maybe you would know more about the TV show I’m from Connecticut but do you also happen to know what frequencies they use for the TV show if not no worries I was just curious

FFPM571

Premium Subscriber
Everyone else manages to ask somewhat relevant questions related to scanning .. And the info provided above is old. The original rigs used in the show were CFD spares. They have since been sold and the production company has bought their own rigs and made them look like CFD rigs. Some ambulances, police cars, TV trucks, Taxis Ect. are rented from a company I work for that supplies movie and TV vehicles..

Status
Not open for further replies.