Chicago marathon 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicago2210

This Sunday is the Chicago Marathon Frequences to keep an ear on, CPD CW 6, CW7, and the zones. For CFD Fire Main, Fire Engelwood,EMS north, EMS south, EMS comand. Also the A-beep sears 2 UHF trunked system as this has been used in years past. With highs forcasted to be in upper 70's and lower 80's these might get very busey very fast. To any CPD,CFD, and supior ambulance personall working this event, just pray that all hell dosen't break lose like four years ago. Although I have a sicking sense of deja vu, we can only hope that this dose not become the "Chicago heat-a-thon." Please feel free to make additional comments.

FFPM571

Premium Subscriber
The CFD ,CPD OEMC,MABAS and Private medical services, have worked together to have a comperhensive plan in place . Its not supposed to be as hot as it was that year. That was a fluke.

and its Superior.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Not using the previously "leased" radios as in the past couple years. Been searching the A-Beep 2 system. Sounds like Marathon Ops is on another System...maybe Nextel?

FFPM571

Premium Subscriber
Is the CFD Digital system in use? I caught some traffic and an ID earlier but I was in mid Lake County

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
I was hearing a dispatcher dispatching private ambulance's on 453.0125 LTR LCN-TG=0-01-001....Looking on the FCC reprts belongs to ABEEP but using the "trunking list" onCook Co database i could not match up this freqy in any LTR System.....

Status
Not open for further replies.