Chicago Police District Changes: 23, 24, 25 are going

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToneBurst

Banned for duplicate accounts
Banned
Here is the link to the new map passed on by SCC:

District Realign Rename

You'll also notice some districts have been moved around. I tried to embed this map, but couldn't figure it out.

ToneBurst

Banned for duplicate accounts
Banned
Nope, not official at all YET! Knowing the city of Chicago, they would do something stupid like this. I DO have it on good authority that the Area 4 and 5 Detectives are all moving to Belmont and Central which will become Detective North, and we will also have a Detective South center instead of having 5 Detective areas.

Officers from 19 at Belmont and Western are supposed to go to 23, 13 was supposed to be closed and those officers sent to 14. Anyone else have anything?

Chicago13

Nope, not official at all YET! Knowing the city of Chicago, they would do something stupid like this. I DO have it on good authority that the Area 4 and 5 Detectives are all moving to Belmont and Central which will become Detective North, and we will also have a Detective South center instead of having 5 Detective areas.

Officers from 19 at Belmont and Western are supposed to go to 23, 13 was supposed to be closed and those officers sent to 14. Anyone else have anything?

13 is going to merged with 12, not 14. 21 is going to be merged with the 2nd district as well. When that's done, the 25th district will become the new 13th, 24 will be the new 21st, The merged 19th & 23rd will be the new 19th.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
13 is going to merged with 12, not 14. 21 is going to be merged with the 2nd district as well. When that's done, the 25th district will become the new 13th, 24 will be the new 21st, The merged 19th & 23rd will be the new 19th.

The 1st District will be covering to 31st st...Dan Ryan to the Lake Front...(Mc Cormick Place) .G8/NATO battleground..

Chicago13

The 1st District will be covering to 31st st...Dan Ryan to the Lake Front...(Mc Cormick Place) .G8/NATO battleground..

Wow. 1st is going to inherit a chuck of 12 & 9 as well the northern part of 21. That's a pretty sizeable piece of territory. If you think 1 is pretty busy now, wait until this goes into effect.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Wow. 1st is going to inherit a chuck of 12 & 9 as well the northern part of 21. That's a pretty sizeable piece of territory. If you think 1 is pretty busy now, wait until this goes into effect.

Mainly the northern half of 2 & 21. 9 & 12 are picking up a little section of 1. 1st District will have alot of high-profie areas like the "new" 19th District. Besides the downtown area, they will also cover Chinatown, McCormick Place in addition. I'm wondering if they will have their own Zone too..

Status
Not open for further replies.