CHIRP Invalid Username or Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM4FXT

I reactivated my account yesterday, and everything is working great as far as the site is concerned, and downloading CSVs works without issue. However, I am running into a problem using CHIRP and importing the Radio Reference data source. I get the following error after putting in my username, password, and zip code.
"Server raised fault: 'Invalid Username or Password'". I can import other data sources.

Steps I have taken:
I have reset my Radio Reference account password.
Reinstalled the CHIRP software
I waited until today to post this just in case there was a delay with activation.
Disabled A/V and Firewall
Googled it...

I couldn't find much in my journey across the internet, but I did come across some bug articles on the CHIRP website, both of which were closed due to being a duplicate of the other, so no help there. After doing a google site search, I came across what looks like a help ticket, and there is some back and forth with what looks to be the same issue, but there is no resolution. I also site searched radioreference.com without finding much that is recent but I did stumble upon two threads with the same problem, both without a solution.

I guess it has something to do with me reactivating my account, but I am out of things to try, so I am reaching out.

CHIRP daily-20220408
GTK 2.24.10
PyGTK 2.24.0
Python 2.7.10
Windows 10 Home 21H1 19043.1645
Using 29150 as the zip

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-06 083452.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-06 083452.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.