CHP CAD system

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Thought I'd post this to the general instead of the California forum so that all could check it out if desired.

Link has been around for a while but I think they were one of the first to put this kind of information online for public display.

http://cad.chp.ca.gov/default.asp

Great to play follow the bouncing SIG alerts in the morning while watching KTLA...especially in the middle of a cold Canadian winter.

Enjoy.

radio10-8

When CHP CAD went online, there was an employee login screen. This allowed further information to be seen. Of course after some abuse it was removed from public view. I read that due to a generic password people were logging in that were not suppossed to.

mikegilbert

MHz so good
The Seattle Live CAD is one of the best I've come across. It's always nice if I'm scanning some other stuff and miss part of a big fire call: Seattle Fire CAD

You can also go back and see activity from the archive....all the way back to 2003!

-Mike

Last edited:

JoeyC

mikegilbert said:
The Seattle Live CAD is one of the best I've come across. It's always nice if I'm scanning some other stuff and miss part of a big fire call: Seattle Fire CAD

You can also go back and see activity from the archive....all the way back to 2003!

-Mike

I dont see any way to get any more info than the original dispatch like in the CHP CAD. There are no clickable links for details. Maybe I'm missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.