CHP Tan1 39.140 / Ocside/Temecula

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon

Database Admin
39.340 is active today. I also heard the dispatcher say they were no longer simulcasting with Oceanside units on the Tan.

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
They also dropped the patch/link to the Blue from the Tan.

Paul

Mike_G_D

Somebody needs to park at the CHP station and scan the VRS 700mhz frequency and you will get it

...or just get pulled over..."oops, sorry officer, bad brake light, won't happen again, umm, make sure you radio those DL and VIN numbers in niiice and slooooow...."

brandon

Database Admin
Yes they are using 769.91875 $DB9 for the VRS. I confirmed it today coming from a unit that was down the street.

Mike_G_D

Thanks Mike and Brandon for confirming...

I just submitted the info. to the DB.

Just to be clear - I didn't really "confirm" anything as I have not confirmed it myself; I'm just saying that Brandon's report and especially the report apparently from a user (their patrol car radio) seem to have pretty well confirmed it as far as I am concerned. But I have not directly verified or confirmed it myself.

-Mike

scottyhetzel

Just to be clear - I didn't really "confirm" anything as I have not confirmed it myself; I'm just saying that Brandon's report and especially the report apparently from a user (their patrol car radio) seem to have pretty well confirmed it as far as I am concerned. But I have not directly verified or confirmed it myself.

-Mike

Understood.

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
With CHP's history of multiple variants of frequency combinations with the same 'color' name, someone should also confirm the uplink (42 MHz mobile side) before the DB is updated.

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
If I lived closer I would go out to Temecula area and sniff all of the frequencies until they were right including the base and mobile and extender. If anybody lives pretty close to the Temecula CHP office should go and sit in their parking lot. I guarantee you will get the right VRS extender frequency. If I sit in the Santa Ana and Westiminister CHP parking lot I can listen to the extenders fulltime.

scottyhetzel

If I lived closer I would go out to Temecula area and sniff all of the frequencies until they were right including the base and mobile and extender. If anybody lives pretty close to the Temecula CHP office should go and sit in their parking lot. I guarantee you will get the right VRS extender frequency. If I sit in the Santa Ana and Westiminister CHP parking lot I can listen to the extenders fulltime.

Hi Pepsima,

Just curious, are you saying you are hearing the new base extender freq. 700 mhz ? I am not talking about the base VHF low . If so is all the traffic from all vote/steer antenna coming thru.

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
No I am hearing the vehicle extender frequencies in their parking lot. Actually this is what is crazy, I can't hear their base or mobile VHF low band but I can hear their vehicle extender 700 MHz frequencies talking from base to mobile and mobile back to base station. In SA and Westminister this is how it is working right now. Crazy as it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.