CHP Temecula moving to the RED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
My CHP feelers are indicating that CHP Temecula will be moving from the BROWN to the RED. Not sure if this will also result in them moving from Border Division to Inland Div, but it would be nice to clear my SD County CHP CAD of annoying Riverside County incidents. :)

Paul

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
I'm not happy loosing the BROWN patch...the BROWN is off of Santiago, and works 10x better for RX along the I-5 down into SD City proper...I rarely use the TAN because it doesn't have the reach to hit the west coast along the 5.

Paul

brandon

Database Admin
I hope not. Last time I checked the Red is not repeated, so we won't be hearing both sides!

K6CDO

Premium Subscriber
My CHP feelers are indicating that CHP Temecula will be moving from the BROWN to the RED. Not sure if this will also result in them moving from Border Division to Inland Div, but it would be nice to clear my SD County CHP CAD of annoying Riverside County incidents. :)

Moving to the Red implies Indio would be dispatching, but this would not mean a division change (Indio is in Border Div.)

d119

Last I checked, neither this forum nor the OP are necessarily reliable sources of information, so...

Believe it when you see it, and not a moment sooner. No sense in getting stirred up until it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.