Chrome now classifying my Proscan web server page as dangerous

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Not sure how I went off on a tangent. Just trying to make the issue known so it can possibly be fixed. Is that a problem?

The conversation was on the ProScan Web Server and not the proscan.org website so you kind of hijacked it. It makes it more difficult when a wrench is thrown in when troubleshooting and coming up with ideals and solutions.

On your issue with ESET, Why not search for ''site reputation'. Use the tools and enter in the URL 'proscan.org' to get a better ideal of where the problem is.

Last edited:

carbineone

Premium Subscriber
Not sure how I went off on a tangent. Just trying to make the issue known so it can possibly be fixed. Is that a problem?

The conversation was on the ProScan Web Server and not the proscan.org website so you kind of hijacked it. It makes it more difficult when a wrench is thrown in when troubleshooting and coming up with ideals and solutions.

On your issue with ESET, Why not search for ''site reputation'. Use the tools and enter in the URL 'proscan.org' to get a better ideal of where the problem is.

Kind of hijacked it, ok buddy. This is why I don't post on these forums often because of forum Karens.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Kind of hijacked it, ok buddy. This is why I don't post on these forums often because of forum Karens.
Karens? No, just you and iMONITOR not bothering to read the contents of the thread before chiming in. The issue being discussed pertains to a localized webserver, not the proscan.org website. If you have an issue with proscan.org, start your own thread or reach out to Bob directly.

carbineone

Premium Subscriber
Karens? No, just you and iMONITOR not bothering to read the contents of the thread before chiming in. The issue being discussed pertains to a localized webserver, not the proscan.org website. If you have an issue with proscan.org, start your own thread or reach out to Bob directly.
Yeah, I'm done here. Typical radio people.

avaloncourt

Ok, I have an update. Yesterday it was still being flagged as dangerous but today the designation disappeared. No blocking at all. I did submit a review request twice.