Cincy Shootout Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Cincy shootout video

"""UNREAL""", Good find hoser147. Obviously the cop that threw his gun down after the "Gunfight at OK Corral" was the one who killed the perp & was probably in the initial stages of freaking out.

FLRAILMAN

Last edited:

cfr301

Thanks for Posting that Hoser, there is an earlier Cruiser cam video of the original stop, this is after the guy bails out on the officer that stopped him for a minor traffic violation. If you LISTEN to the audio the female cop tased the guy it had no effect he comes up shooting she runs because she has a taser in her hand not a gun.LISTEN to the audio you can hear the taser discharge. The Orignal stop cruiser cam footage is on the WLW radio website as well. Cincinnati is never lacking for action like this.

As for the plain clothes officer doing what he did, thats pure 100% stress bleeding off, he realizes he just killed someone..

Its a miracle other officers didn't hit each other in the cross fire or that the female with the taser didn't get hit by the suspect when he started shooting at her.

Here is the Original Stop Cruiser cam footage.

http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=wlw_news.php&mid=http://a1802.v302656.c30265.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1802/30265/v0001/cchannel.download.akamai.com/30265/1209/richmedia/ToyeasCruiserCam.wmv?CCOMRRMID=15414439&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=CINCINNATI-OH&NG_FORMAT=newstalk&NG_ID=wlw700am&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=1209&SERVER_NAME=www.700wlw.com&SITE_ID=1209&STATION_ID=WLW-AM&TRACK=

Last edited:

hoser147

Got pretty intense during that traffic stop. Went South real quik. In the shoot out its hard to really tell the players, I dont blame him for putting the weapon down its a hot potato in those circumstances, everyone was just around a corner.

cfr301

Got pretty intense during that traffic stop. Went South real quik. In the shoot out its hard to really tell the players, I dont blame him for putting the weapon down its a hot potato in those circumstances, everyone was just around a corner.
If I remember right the suspect fired three times, three officers fired back a total of 19 rds..to coin a phrase for the next question...Why did they shoot him 19 times? Most likely because they ran out of bullets! I will never forget that sheriff in Florida who answered a reporters question after his deputies opened up on a susp that had killed two deputies earlier, they hit the suspect like 40 sometimes and a DUMB reporter asked the sheriff and that was his reply.

Moral of the story you shoot at a cop expect the pay back to be severe!

Status
Not open for further replies.