Circleville POTUS Rally 10/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

amcferrin90

Premium Subscriber
Anybody in Pickaway County picking up anything related to the POTUS rally set for tomorrow? I figure there may be some extra chatter today in preparation but tomorrow should have more.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
AF1 was scheduled to depart Fayetteville NC at 2pm but they are just nearing the airport now, 20 minutes late, with an arrival at Rickenbacker Int'l Airport at 3:15pm.

While USSS freqs are encrypted but if you want to try to catch comms from the USSS look for NAC of 001, TGs are usually 1 or 4095.

Track AF1 as it heads to/from Ohio...

Good list of USSS frequencies on @ChrisP blog...(most commonly heard lately have been Charley, Tango, and 166.7000 Whitehouse Staff )

amcferrin90

Premium Subscriber
AF1 was scheduled to depart Fayetteville NC at 2pm but they are just nearing the airport now, 20 minutes late, with an arrival at Rickenbacker Int'l Airport at 3:15pm.

While USSS freqs are encrypted but if you want to try to catch comms from the USSS look for NAC of 001, TGs are usually 1 or 4095.

Track AF1 as it heads to/from Ohio...

Good list of USSS frequencies on @ChrisP blog...(most commonly heard lately have been Charley, Tango, and 166.7000 Whitehouse Staff )
Part 2 of the TFR here doesn't start until 3:15 so it still sounds like they're on time.

On the fed freqs, they use simplex or set up a repeater? I'm enough miles away to not hear simplex.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Part 2 of the TFR here doesn't start until 3:15 so it still sounds like they're on time.

On the fed freqs, they use simplex or set up a repeater? I'm enough miles away to not hear simplex.

So far this campaign season it appears it is simplex, usually don't hear them until they are about 2 minutes out from the airport on the return. I've been unable to locate a repeater if one is in use and I've searched. See lots of cell phone usage.

AF1 wheels up 3:05 headed your way in 09-0017 AE4AEA

Status
Not open for further replies.