Citizen on radio 12/3/11 around 10 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mibzzer15

Did anyone else hear a citizen on the radio calling for help? This was around 10 AM today (12/3/11). I just turned on my scanner and I didn't have my recording software up yet. I did get a few parts where fire dispatch on control 1 was asking her to clarify where she was and what she was wearing. I am not sure exactly what she was calling for, but I thought I heard her say something about a firefighter down. She was also on a FF's portable radio according to dispatch.

Ben96cal

re: down

Did anyone else hear a citizen on the radio calling for help? This was around 10 AM today (12/3/11). I just turned on my scanner and I didn't have my recording software up yet. I did get a few parts where fire dispatch on control 1 was asking her to clarify where she was and what she was wearing. I am not sure exactly what she was calling for, but I thought I heard her say something about a firefighter down. She was also on a FF's portable radio according to dispatch.

If you told us where this happened we could have a better idea....

mibzzer15

Yeah I guess that would help LOL. It was on Alameda County Fire departments Control 1 channel. So it could have happened in Fremont, Newark, Union City, or Alameda.

mibzzer15

Hm...maybe its not a firefighter down. Im listening to the audio feed archives on the live feed and it sounds like the lady found the radio in the street. I thought I heard someone say firefighter down just before the lady came up on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.