City Of Beverly Hills New Radio Communication Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRR4607

Premium Subscriber
CITY OF BEVERLY HILLS SHOULD BE GOING TO A NEW COMMUNICATION SYSTEM SOON. THEY ARE CURRNTLY ON A Motorola Type III Hybrid. WILL UPDATE WHEN NOTIFIED.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Help Beverly Hills, Texas

Recently, I noticed a green indicator showing that Beverly Hills, Texas changed. However, when I downloaded the information, the trunking did not activate. I have loaded the frequencies and attempted to understand Unitrunker information. It is showing 6C24. I have looked at the tables listed below, I am must be stupid because I cannot figure out how to plug this information into Win500 for my PSR 500. When I go through the Unitrunker, I can even see the talk groups listed. But, not action. Please, someone, give me a hand here.

Here is what I am seeing on the page:

Wear Radio Service (Waco Motorola) Trunking System, Waco, Texas - Scanner Frequencies

There is an active CC of 859.1625.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Beverly Hills: Manual Mods Made

This little beast seems to be challenge which has yet to materialize. I followed the instructions given to me by an informed source and changed the PSR 500 settings to custom, then changed the block showing S2 in the appropriate places. I also changed the table to "standard plan." Now, I'm hearing dead silence. When the patch for Waco/McClennan county showed Beverly Hills, I disabled that scan list to isolate the one loaded with Beverly Hills TSYS. Nothing! When I was scrolling through the frequencies in analyze, I heard one of the frequencies sounding like an open mike. I wonder if this is set up to fool the radio?

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
This Isn't Going To Work

When I loaded the system frequencies into the TSYS, here is what is happening in analysis:

Ch01: 856.1625 (silent)
Ch02: 857.1625 (less than 1/2 second CC sounds repeated over and over, sometimes VC will show)
Ch03: 858.1625 (normal Motorola CC sound showing 99%, SID:6C24, CT: 83.72)
Ch04: 859.1625 (sounds like an open microphone)
Ch05: 860.1625 (silent)

I have followed the information posted in this thread and it will not trunk, period.

Touche to whoever designed this one. If any of you experts want to figure this little beast out, I am all ears. Otherwise, I will continue to monitor this system via Waco/McClennan County. With the crime rate in Beverly Hills, I can surely see why this is tied up.

JRR4607

Premium Subscriber
Beverly Hills has got there new radios and are useing the Motorola Type II Smartnet system. that is the Waco / McLennan County Analog and APCO-25 Common Air Interface. Beverly Hills pd ID is 4016 Thay now can talk to waco pd If needed.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Trunking Still Mystery

Beverly Hills has got there new radios and are useing the Motorola Type II Smartnet system. that is the Waco / McLennan County Analog and APCO-25 Common Air Interface. Beverly Hills pd ID is 4016 Thay now can talk to waco pd If needed.

I still don't understand the RR DB posting for Beverly Hills. Also, I don't understand why I can't monitor the aforementioned trunking system. I already knew that Beverly Hills was on 4016, but where are the other channels for PD? The other day, when I was able to analyze the system with wild cards, the talk groups were still coming through for PD and even utilities. The TG listings for Beverly Hills were even showing up. But, when I hit "scan" everything disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.