City of Boston EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
Would anyone know if Boston EMS 462.975 dcs 072 and the rest of the system has gone digital?? Or have they or are they moving off these channels, nothing heard today but a day of radio tests and other messages pertaining to quality of the radio??

Thank you

Mike

garys

Premium Subscriber
They are on TAC 7 (460.525 DPL 131) today. The radio techs have been doing testing on the MSP Zone 1 trunk and (I think) the 700 Mhz P25 overlay. They are right now (1451) testing on Tac 1 and I am not hearing it on the EMS 4 talk group. Putting what I've heard together, I'm going to guess that they might be extending Tac 1 into the MBTA tunnels.

I don't expect them to go either digital or to the city/state trunk system. At least I haven't heard from anyone that they are doing so.

SOCCERCOACH

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the prompt reply and yes I now have them on tac-7 thank you, did hear them mention Blue line several times, thank you again

Mike

garys

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the prompt reply and yes I now have them on tac-7 thank you, did hear them mention Blue line several times, thank you again

Mike

You're welcome. I'm still not sure exactly what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.