City of Gastonia Senior Communications/Base Station Technician

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an interesting job posting I found in my endless pursuit of a job myself:

(At the Bottom of the page)
City of Gastonia - Job Opportunities - Home Page

Here is the C/P for slackers :p

Technical Services Department

Senior Communications/Base Station Technician
Starting pay of candidate chosen will be within an annual range of $41,366 - $78,988 and will be commensurate with experience. Position available for technical and skilled work in the installation and maintenance of radio communications base station equipment. Responsible for maintenance of FM two way radio base stations, repeaters, mobile data systems, remote controls, consoles, voting systems, and paging systems. Must be familiar with microprocessors, multiplex microwave, and telephone interconnect. Experience equivalent to graduation from high school, supplemented with vocational training in electronics, and a minimum of 5 years experience in the maintenance of communications equipment required. Ability to obtain an FCC technical certification required. Possession of a valid North Carolina driver's license with an acceptable driving history required. Drug Screening Required. Apply in person at City of Gastonia, Employment Division, 181 South St. Gastonia, NC 28053. Date Posted: 12/21/09. Slot#1187 / Ad-563. Resumes may be emailed to jobs@cityofgastonia.com, or faxed to 704-836-0045. Position Open Until Filled. EOE-M/F/H

Good luck anybody that get the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.