City of Hartford

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
This x100. There is no excuse for any municipality to continue to operate a radio system that is no longer supported for so long. No excuse. Unfortunately this is such a common thread around this country where communications systems are badly neglected for years and years. It's often the first item to be cut from a department's budget sadly. Cities have so much wasteful spending that could go into something so important as this.
Well, it comes down to $$$$$ and politics....it's Hartford, and sad. Totally agree with you.

Nice to see HFD is on the state system now, hopefully 154.31 comes back up also.

55engine

Premium Subscriber
Little heads up keep an eye on Hartford fire in their main dispatch channel I seen come up a few times fire tone this encrypte Sometimes hair in the fire fighter saying they’re in Route

cg

Premium Subscriber
I got about 75% of that however, they haven't shown up on DSDPlus a single time as secure. Not sure where you are seeing that.

cg

Premium Subscriber
If you have what time and site, I will look but I have logged no encryption other than the regular ones. I would imagine it may have been a bit of interference that made it break up a bit.

awasser1

Premium Subscriber
i received no encryption on Hartford Fire. Just the usual ones that are or data. SDR-Trunk. Havent noticed any breaking up or interference. Site 28.

Alec
N1AJW

Status
Not open for further replies.