City of Hudson PD and FD

Status
Not open for further replies.

nozzlenut83

Hello,

Can anyone confirm the City of Hudson PD in Columbia County is still using 159.0900 (PL110.9) and 155.4900?

I have been monitoring both freqs in CSQ for several days now and haven't heard anything. I am less than 4mi from Hudson with no major obstructions. The FCC database lists the 159.0900 repeater as being at Columbia Memorial Hospital and I can clearly hear other stations (even portables) transmitting from that area.

Perhaps they moved to a UHF system? I noticed the FD is listed as using 2 UHF frequency pairs, which I also never hear anything on, but I believe they use them in simplex most of the time for fireground comms, as dispatching is done by the county on the low band system.

PS - I don't hear any activity going on in the City of Hudson on the CCSO freqs either.

Thanks,
nozzlenut83

eayasko

Yes. They are still on that freq as far as I can tell. I'm only in Columbia Cty on the weekends but I do hear them on there. 159.090 with PL of 110.9. You can also do 155.490, no PL. The 800mhz plan has not been implemented yet as far as I can see, at least I can't get it with my PRO-97 in there.

Cheers.

--Ed--

Status
Not open for further replies.