City of Lebanon (Wilson County TN) 700 MHz Phase II system is active

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpryor

The new City of Lebanon (Wilson County TN) 700 MHz Project 25 Phase II system is now active.

This system is using Project 25 Phase II TDMA voice.

Talk groups (main ones submitted, hopefully somebody else will have further info):

1001 mode T "Police Dispatch"
10xx another 20 or so TE secure channels

2001 mode T "Fire Dispatch"
20xx another 15 TE secure channels

All remaining public safety back channels are TE secure.

Some additional talk group ranges not yet confirmed...
300x
400x
50xx
600x

There is some other clear channels in 400x likely for service/schools.

Radio IDs:

3xx Consoles
102xxx Lebanon Police
103xxx Lebanon Fire
303xxx (Mt Juliet radios? same range as recently reprogrammed on middle Tennessee system)
401xxx service, schools, etc?
402xxx service, schools, etc?

System:

Callsign:

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
Also 2001 Fire dispatch using speech inversion.
1002 Appears DES encryption

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
Nope. I apologize to all. Something went awry with Proscan and all the recordings were "scrambled". Did not relize it until I listened to a couple I knew were clear. Had to reformat all of the Proscan networking and now recording well just have not heard any furrther Lebanon TRS traffic.
(Reported t#2 and 3 to get them deleted).

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
Given their history would not be surprised after the break-in period.

jpryor

Not a lot of new info here, with most back channels secure, unless we hear somebody refer to one by name, likely just best to list for generic use.

I did however see a new peer site active, there is a site 4 which is at Wilson Central high school. I cannot receive over the air from farther away. I suspect pretty low profile for that location only which falls under City responsibility for police/fire and such. Odd it would not just be another simulcast tower site, versus a standalone site. That high school complex must be large enough that a bi-directional amplifier would not have been sufficient for extending coverage.

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
What surprise? That was a verb, not an object. All relative. As noted back channels E, dispatch still clear, much as it has been since inception.

lfd538

LFD Car4
Premium Subscriber
Wow, so serious. Just cutting up with you, I wasn’t going to E our primary dispatch channels even though it was discussed. Guess we’ll stick with history!

LFRfreak

Did this system change within the last few days? I'm receiving MTRTRS and TACN just fine, but my 436 has stopped receiving data from the Lebanon system. Firmware is up to date and I did a fresh write of the scan list from Sentinel. Not getting any signal/data on any of the 3 Lebanon towers and I'm in Lebanon.

LFRfreak

Did this system change within the last few days? I'm receiving MTRTRS and TACN just fine, but my 436 has stopped receiving data from the Lebanon system. Firmware is up to date and I did a fresh write of the scan list from Sentinel. Not getting any signal/data on any of the 3 Lebanon towers and I'm in Lebanon.
Disregard... I see that the system freqs have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.