City of Rocky Mount, NC police Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencerwww

True but are u meaning calforina is encryption fire and ems are just manly.sherffic and police and stuff if u can get back with me
It seems lot fire ems aren't encrypted only police sherffic game wardens and state like sbi or even fbi

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
USMC. We're right down the road in Onslow County, but our system covers multiple sites in several states on the East Coast.

spencerwww

USMC. We're right down the road in Onslow County, but our system covers multiple sites in several states on the East Coast.
U with marine corps Onslow County isn't encrypted the marine base is they got new rafios and all.mps and fire men are encrypted

Viper652

Moderated
You're not going to change it. I have yet to find a lawsuit or court action that has ordered a city or county agency etc to decrypt anything. Matter of fact, California is MANDATING it, and others will follow. May as well get used to it. There are two main reasons why this is happening and I won't mention them here because God forbid, we talk about it on this forum.

Why not try

Viper652

Moderated
Some rando criminal is definitely going to use a phase 2 scanner to listen to the Rocky Mount police, lol

It wasn't streamed on the internet

spencerwww

Rocky Mount is using ADP encryption so is Cary but Raleigh is using DES OFB on their channels. Fuquay Varina and Morrisville use ADP
Is the fire dept and ops channels in clear and ems wake county and about rocky mount fire im between im trying listen to them if u can contact I just got sds

Status
Not open for further replies.