City of St.Petersburg TG changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanman1960

Anyone know of any recent changes to the City talk groups ? Commercial Sanitation 5312 sounds inactive , yet i do not hear it even on open scan , All other TG working fine . Any ideas ?

sanman1960

I guess City of St.Petersburg talkgroups are P25 now , could anyone recommend a scanner ? I live in Pasco, however could recieve clearly on analog 800. Thankyou

ngel

City of St pete Talkgroups

If you can receive from your location i would recommend tying to find a pro-106. That is what i use from Pasco to receive Pinellas P25. However it is very much a pain in the rear trying to pick up the P25 at times from where i live at the county line. If there is a storm in the area forget about it, also i can only pick up the P25 in two rooms at my house by moving around the scanner several times to get it just right. The P25 is way harder to pick up than the analog system.

Also I can only pick up site 5 , from my monitoring of that site i have not heard any city of st pete sanitations talkgroups. Someone else will need to chime in here , but i believe most st pete sanitation , public works etc.. talkgroups are on site 4 which so far i have been unable to receive. I can only pick up site 5, 2 and 12. 2 and 12 currently have no radio traffic on them last time i checked.

sanman1960

Anyone else chime in on what site city of St.Petersburg talk groups are on ? I have read there on 4 or 5? or both? If anyone else has a scanner suggestion I would like to know, Thank you.

pgnsucks

Anyone else chime in on what site city of St.Petersburg talk groups are on ? I have read there on 4 or 5? or both? If anyone else has a scanner suggestion I would like to know, Thank you.

Just looking at my log for site 4 has the most hits. Also Toytown & Ridgecrest are still hitting. This is just in regards to St Pete btw.

PSR 500, 396 & 996 T & XT even the 296D with the digital card. I have personally owned all of those as well as the PSR-800 I like the GRE & Uniden brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.