Citywide Ambulance North

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
I'm sure they would use Fire/EMS in the respected cites/towns. Unless they will also use a propitiatory VHF/UHF analog channel.

Don't believe they will be using Fire/EMS TG's as they are a BLS transport service only, no 911 contracts or responses.

Jim<

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
I was just wondering what frequency they would be using or do they have radios? I know it is just a BLS.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
poltergeisty, I would expect the hospitals or nursing homes would call on landline direct to them. I heard they are working on getting radios but not sure that's accurate. I tried to look it up on FCC radio frequencies but not sure I was doing it right. I couldn't find anything. They do not respond to any 911 calls. They do transports to & from hospitals, nursing homes, ect.. This is all I know right now.

N0ION

Citywide Ambulance Commuications

Citywide Ambulance uses the cell phone based Zello application for their communications, so it's all completely private. Calls are dispatched to crews via the Active911 application, again completely private. All transports are prearranged by phone from the facilities involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.