Clark County-EMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyishere

I was listening to the trunked system and caught some EMA Transmission. I continued to listen and because I started to listen a little late and not from beginning I was totally lost as to what they where doing around 11:33 Am on the 27th of March. What are they doing?

Thanks
Andy

bigbud42010

Hey Andy, whats up man? I got my feed back on line now, I got a new cord. I heard probably some of the same stuff you heard, but I heard it March 28 late hrs, like 1 or 2 in the morning. I heard Bethel Township get dispatched on Springfield TRS talkgroup ID #1361, and kept listening. I heard some talkaround between units, because at the end of the transmission I heard something [like] "tomahawk", but it didn't have an ID so I don't know what's going on here in Springfield

Last edited by a moderator:

andyishere

Hey man! One question about your feed... Why so many Counties? That is basically Northern Miami Valley Fire/EMS. You should just make it Clark County Fire/EMS/Sheriff

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Hey man! One question about your feed... Why so many Counties? That is basically Northern Miami Valley Fire/EMS. You should just make it Clark County Fire/EMS/Sheriff

Probably a similar issue to the feed I'm running from here at home; in my case, it's a scanner that I use for general area monitoring, but it fills a number of gaps in feed coverage, so I put it on line. However, I don't want to cut the coverage back to a very specific area and miss other stuff that I like to hear.

I could put one or two more scanners on line for specific feeds, but I'm already monitoring local Columbus-area agencies with those, and while other feeds do provide what I want to hear they also play stuff I don't want to hear, so I use my other scanners for specific monitoring targets.

bigbud42010

why listen to just one county thats pointless we are not a major county so you dont hear that much but since i cant get dayton city and mont county TRS i hear them on simulcast and i heard that big crash on 70 w bound by the airport access i hear careflight sometimes but only careflight 3 all others are on MARCS so y listen to just clark county

andyishere

Do you still have the one other scanner? Not your birthday one, but I mean like use that scanner for listening to other counties and one for Clark County. Atleast thats what I do.

andyishere

So I was listening today(March 30th) and heard Bethel get dispatched by Springfield on the TRS.... I thought SO was dispatching them?

It was 10-101

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Springfield TRS

how are you guys listening to anything on Springfield with provoice. unless somehow the analog came through by mistake.
And should you be monitoring Springfield on their trunked I sure would appreciate knowing how you are doing such. Please share the info.

bigbud42010

u make no sense in ur words please advise what u wanna kno and ill tell u u cant hear springfield police fire or ems they are digital provoice but the city trucks, water dept and turn ons and stuff like that you can anything u wanna kno let me know

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Just to make sure Springfield Fire is still encrypted correct?

Not encrypted, just Provoice digital (although it might as well be as far as most folks are concerned). With the right type of radio you could hear them.

bigbud42010

you might not beleive me but today around 5:45 pm i heard the springfield police narcotics team it came up 06-043 i heard it then looked up the code and it came to be narcotics it freaked me out cuz you can't get them at ALL

Not encrypted, just Provoice digital (although it might as well be as far as most folks are concerned). With the right type of radio you could hear them.

After some careful reading Provoice is not releasing any of the information needed for the signal to be picked up, correct?

andyishere

I heard the narcotics traffic also, something west.
Anyway... Its not encrypted but you can't monitor them. You need a certain Radio, I don't know what type though.

Status
Not open for further replies.