Clark County Fire: which TG's for "Strip" area

Status
Not open for further replies.

billpritjr

Hello

Did a search of the forum and either my search skills are poor or the info is not there. What talkgroups/systems are recommended to hear fire department traffic in the strip? SPECIFICALLY the area of Las Vegas Blvd and Flamingo Road, Ballys Hotel, Caesars Palace, etc.

I am there every few weeks for work and would like to listen. TRX-1, also have a Unication G4

Thank you !

tagged users who may know:

@ScanFanEd
@ed3750
@737mech

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Hello

Did a search of the forum and either my search skills are poor or the info is not there. What talkgroups/systems are recommended to hear fire department traffic in the strip? SPECIFICALLY the area of Las Vegas Blvd and Flamingo Road, Ballys Hotel, Caesars Palace, etc.

I am there every few weeks for work and would like to listen. TRX-1, also have a Unication G4

Thank you !

tagged users who may know:

@ScanFanEd
@ed3750
@737mech
You want to listen to the Clark County FD talkgroups, not the Las Vegas FD talkgroups. The strip TG is 2563. But trust me, you won't hear much. They do most of the dispatching on MDT terminals inside the cockpit. Or some other means of data, IDK. But Engine 32 is the responding unit for Bally's and Paris and center strip locations. They are located inside City Center. I monitor EMS talkgroups mostly to hear some stuff. I'm sure if there was a fire there would be traffic to hear. But for medical responses, not much. And of course PD is dark and Caesars Properties are also dark. Getting to be like going to Disney lol. ( as far as radios anyway )

JimD56

KO9JAD/Fire Lieutenant/Paramedic
Feed Provider
All Clark County Fire is dispatched via the Phoenix G2 system. Same system we use at MDFR. In station alerting, MDTs on the truck, AND personal cellphones, which is my favorite. The Phoenix G2 app is only available to authorized users on their particular system. Occasionally, dispatchers will get us on the air, if we are in the store, away from the truck, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.