Clarke County Fire Channel 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarlSuitor

Premium Subscriber
155.6925 is listed as FD1 in P25. Have you visited the RR DB page for Clarke? Clarke County, Virginia (VA) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Also if you are listening on an analog scanner or on a digital but with the freq set to analog, you won't hear the P25 transmissions. I think the DB is correct that they operate on that freq as both P25 and analog.

I'm going to have to scan all their licensed fqys. I have P25 digital on my radios. I'm pretty sure it's not encrypted because a wide variety on ajacent municipalities operate on it. I shall advise. If anyone knows let me know it would save a lot of time. TY !!

smwincva

Premium Subscriber
Clarke County Fire new ch. 2 is 155.07. It's repeated & P25. I had no problem picking it up in Winchester. The old ch. 2 is now labeled as ch. 3.

During the fire call Sat AM, many out of county companies called did not have the new frequency programmed. However Jefferson WV & I believe Loudoun had patches on talkgroups on their respective systems. Channel 3 was used for tankers & directions.

Clarke had ask for more frequencies about a year ago. However it is the first I heard 155.07 in use.

Adding the FCC database page: http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/Uls...yLoc=15340450&licKey=2741610&archive=&x=9&y=6

Steve

EarlSuitor

Premium Subscriber
Clarke County Fire new ch. 2 is 155.07. It's repeated & P25. I had no problem picking it up in Winchester. The old ch. 2 is now labeled as ch. 3.

During the fire call Sat AM, many out of county companies called did not have the new frequency programmed. However Jefferson WV & I believe Loudoun had patches on talkgroups on their respective systems. Channel 3 was used for tankers & directions.

Clarke had ask for more frequencies about a year ago. However it is the first I heard 155.07 in use.

Adding the FCC database page: ULS License - Public Safety Pool, Conventional License - WQDF982 - CLARKE, COUNTY OF - Frequencies Summary

Steve

Thanks very much..... !! Kudos.

Status
Not open for further replies.