clarksville indiana and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have requested information for clark county indiana about the area not being on radio nreference. i have a number 121153 that i got back after my questrion was rejected. For 3 weeks clark county and surroundng areas have not been broadcasting any police,fire,ems traffic. Ttheir was a notice that the computer was down and was waiting for it to be fixed. Now it says disabled. can soneone please let me know what the problem is and when will it be fixed. I am a retired dispatcher from this area and woul
d like some information on what is going on..

jrosw

Hi,

I think you were referring to my feed (South Central Indiana Public Safety). Long story short - there was a problem with my ISP (some kind of mixup between the ISP and phone company) and I was without a connection for a month while they tried to find the problem and fix it. They never did. I kept hearing "we'll get back to you..." and they never did. So I had to switch ISPs.

My new ISP came out today and I'm (finally) back online, but apparently not before RR disabled the feed. I've posted in feed administration so hopefully they can get it back online. In the meantime you can still listen to it - just point your media player to live.sciscan.us:8000/live

If you have any problems please do let me know.

Clark county and surrounding areas

We still have no feed in clark county. It says it is on line but if u look and listen their are no listeners and their is no talk on the speaker and radio. Please try to find out why we have no feed. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.