Classified issue: Cannot get to Page 2 of ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9JIG

Sheriff
In the Classified section when one clicks the Page number buttons at the bottom of the page it just refreshes Page 1. There seems to be no way to get to Page 2 and beyond. This occurs in both Firefox and Chrome on the Mac.

I have worked around this by changing the link in the link bar to indicate a larger number of ads to display but I don't know if everyone will be able to do this.

WIth the recent upgrades to the Forum software is Classified going to be updated soon?

N9PBD

Premium Subscriber
In the Classified section when one clicks the Page number buttons at the bottom of the page it just refreshes Page 1. There seems to be no way to get to Page 2 and beyond. This occurs in both Firefox and Chrome on the Mac.

I just duplicated this in Chrome (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)). I discovered that it happens when you aren't logged in to the Classified section. As soon as I logged in, I was able to access page 2 and beyond.

N9JIG

Sheriff
I just duplicated this in Chrome (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)). I discovered that it happens when you aren't logged in to the Classified section. As soon as I logged in, I was able to access page 2 and beyond.
I just noticed something odd, this thread doesn't show up in the "new posts" list.

I guess it is all part of the overall issues with the current Classified section. It doesn't seem to always retain the status of being logged in. I see that this will be addressed soon by the site owner so I will wait til that is done.

I did get it to work once the browser retained my signed-in status.

Status
Not open for further replies.