Classifieds Rules??

Status
Not open for further replies.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Seems I remember long ago there was a link at the top of the Classifieds page that would take one to the rules for posting in the classifieds section. I'm not seeing that anymore. Am I remembering wrong or did it just disappear?

What are the classifieds rules? I know on QRZ there is a pretty extensive list of rules that really make folks hold to a standard for posting - pictures required, what payment methods are acceptable, etc. - and I think that's a good thing. Anyway, am I just overlooking them or what?

Thanks --

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Don’t recall ever seeing any rules for the Classifieds here.

OK, I could certainly be mistaken but I thought there were. I admit I kind of like the rules in place over on QRZ (pretty much admin/mod hands-off rules but strict enough to keep it honest) but maybe there weren't any here and I just dreamed it. I was thinking before it converted to the new forums software there were. Oh well.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
I think I have found what you are looking for: Classifieds - The RadioReference Wiki

Hopefully this helps. :)

Yep, never looked in the wiki...interesting. Maybe there should be a link added to the text at the top of the classifieds page (which seems to need editing now anyway since the move was awhile back).

Of course, some of the in-line links are dead now as it hasn't been updated since 2016 so...not sure how valid it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.