Clay County TRBO help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Received a submission for Clay County on what may be a SO repeater using TRBO. If anyone local can help decode to verify, that would be great!

453.6625 WQPK402 - Clay County Sheriff TRBO?

PYuknis

Premium Subscriber
I am in Green Cove see nothing on 453.6625. CCSO uses LTR Multi-net. Did find 3 unknowns Data 5 seconds on, 5 off by order of strength.

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
I am in Green Cove see nothing on 453.6625. CCSO uses LTR Multi-net. Did find 3 unknowns Data 5 seconds on, 5 off by order of strength.

This is Clay County NEBRASKA he's asking about.

This is more than likely the Sheriff's Office. Fire and EMA were using analog UHF channels during severe weather last weekend. I didn't hear any law enforcement traffic in analog mode. I heard Trbo on this frequency and the frequency is licensed to Clay county, hence why I submitted it. I didn't have a scanner with a discriminator tap to decode the Trbo traffic and I didn't have time to do so.

There are other counties around Clay county that have license for Trbo as well.

33kracing

This is Clay County NEBRASKA he's asking about.

This is more than likely the Sheriff's Office. Fire and EMA were using analog UHF channels during severe weather last weekend. I didn't hear any law enforcement traffic in analog mode. I heard Trbo on this frequency and the frequency is licensed to Clay county, hence why I submitted it. I didn't have a scanner with a discriminator tap to decode the Trbo traffic and I didn't have time to do so.

There are other counties around Clay county that have license for Trbo as well.

ive been wondering why/where my clay county sheriffs office radio traffic on freq: 460.1500 went to????? hastings pd/adams county sheriff/hastings fire & rescue is all still there and they supposedly can communicate with ccso so is it possible they (ccso) has more updated radio communications? this cant be!! im stumped!!

PJH

Premium Subscriber
I added the new channel and depreciated both of the old sheriff channels. If one or both are still active, please post here or send a submission.

33kracing

I added the new channel and depreciated both of the old sheriff channels. If one or both are still active, please post here or send a submission.

i have heard limited traffic on 460.1500...but the badge was "4305"...def not sheriffs ofc traffic...that was a couple weeks ago. and also...i have heard i believe some sort of vol fire traffic on 460.2500. do you guys know of a way to monitor that TRBO freq??

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
i have heard limited traffic on 460.1500...but the badge was "4305"...def not sheriffs ofc traffic...that was a couple weeks ago. and also...i have heard i believe some sort of vol fire traffic on 460.2500. do you guys know of a way to monitor that TRBO freq??
I heard fire traffic on one the analog UHF frequencies labels as sheriff dispatch in the database but I can't remember which one. I think you are right it probably was 460.250.

33kracing

I heard fire traffic on one the analog UHF frequencies labels as sheriff dispatch in the database but I can't remember which one. I think you are right it probably was 460.250.

roger dodger it was... 460.2500 with a dpl of 032. and on ccso-f1, I heard an officer call clay county but the badge was 4305... and also I plugged in that freq of 453.6625 and heard the usual moto trbo sound that it makes. so I assume from reading what trbo is... no way to monitor. :(. just wonder what clay county has to hide...............................................................

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
I heard Mototrbo on that frequency.

4305 would be Police officer with a local pd.

Clay Co SO might have the old analog frequencies in their radios just in case they need it for interop reasons like with fire or outside agencies.

33kracing

I heard Mototrbo on that frequency.

4305 would be Police officer with a local pd.

Clay Co SO might have the old analog frequencies in their radios just in case they need it for interop reasons like with fire or outside agencies.

gotcha. someone wanna do a ride-along or get pulled over in clay county so investigate further??? and secondly... how will nsp and acso/hpd/hamilton county surrounding counties communicate other than phone??? since they decided to go "north korea" on us...

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
roger dodger it was... 460.2500 with a dpl of 032. and on ccso-f1, I heard an officer call clay county but the badge was 4305... and also I plugged in that freq of 453.6625 and heard the usual moto trbo sound that it makes. so I assume from reading what trbo is... no way to monitor. :(. just wonder what clay county has to hide...............................................................

With a tapped scanner, DSD will decode and recover audio, as long as they have not used encryption

gotcha. someone wanna do a ride-along or get pulled over in clay county so investigate further??? and secondly... how will nsp and acso/hpd/hamilton county surrounding counties communicate other than phone??? since they decided to go "north korea" on us...

Assuming they are on the same band... Analogue NFM... Or console patches...

If not on the same band, linked analogue interop repeaters... Lots of ways to talk across modes and bands...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ORION_NE

Premium Subscriber
With the tornado that went through Sutton yesterday did anyone catch how interoperability worked within Clay Co and with outside agencies? How did they communicate with NSP was it via phone or did they set up a patch to the SRS, probably on one of the ROC talk groups.

33kracing

With the tornado that went through Sutton yesterday did anyone catch how interoperability worked within Clay Co and with outside agencies? How did they communicate with NSP was it via phone or did they set up a patch to the SRS, probably on one of the ROC talk groups.

i ended up driving from grand island to aurora and then ended up chickening out due to the size of the supercell... but did hang around the clay/hamilton/hall county line after the storms passed. and all i can say is i wished clay co didnt go north korea on us as it would have been nice to monitor their traffic. but instead, was able to monitor 460.2500 whichand i am in full belief that their rural fire freq is in fact 460.2500. and after the smoke settled... i was listening to nsp #312 talk to clay county on their 460.1500 freq. as for the rest of the 5 or 6 other troopers called to the area... it was all nsp dispatch 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.