Clear Creek County

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Noticed not hearing anything on Clear Creek 155.610 lately and sure enough they are now on DTRS.

3201 is L.E. 1 dispatch. In the clear.

3200 Is listed as Clear Creek MAC in the database.

DragonRose23

Premium Subscriber
I've got 3205 for I believe EMS and 3203 for fire. They are on Bellevue and Squaw

3125 is MountainTac

Noticed not hearing anything on Clear Creek 155.610 lately and sure enough they are now on DTRS.

3201 is L.E. 1 dispatch. In the clear.

3200 Is listed as Clear Creek MAC in the database.

Steve2003

3200 is CC MAC
3201 is Law Dispatch
3202 - thinking this is a secondary law ch but haven't' seen it in use yet.
3203 is "FD 1" (think its also used to dispatch EMS units)
3205 is the travel ch (frequently used by ems units when traveling outside of the county on transports)
3208 has a lot of the "Alpine 6XX" units on it. Alpine Rescue already has their own TG (1540). I'm thinking this is Clear Creek SAR but haven't heard the ch name used over the radio yet. I also heard some medical units on this as well last weekend working with Alpine Rescue.

I've got 3205 for I believe EMS and 3203 for fire. They are on Bellevue and Squaw

3125 is MountainTac

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Did anyone submit this? I see another admin added it, but not sure if there were any verified submissions.

As a reminder, guesses and incomplete data are not to be submitted, but can be added to the Wiki or discussions (such as this) to help with collaboration.

DragonRose23

Premium Subscriber
Thank you. I've been monitoring, but haven't be able to verify 3205. I've also added 3202, but haven't seen it used yet either. I was wondering if 3204 is FD 2 perhaps. I will update if I get any more info.

I'll add 3208 and monitor as well.

3200 is CC MAC
3201 is Law Dispatch
3202 - thinking this is a secondary law ch but haven't' seen it in use yet.
3203 is "FD 1" (think its also used to dispatch EMS units)
3205 is the travel ch (frequently used by ems units when traveling outside of the county on transports)
3208 has a lot of the "Alpine 6XX" units on it. Alpine Rescue already has their own TG (1540). I'm thinking this is Clear Creek SAR but haven't heard the ch name used over the radio yet. I also heard some medical units on this as well last weekend working with Alpine Rescue.

DragonRose23

Premium Subscriber
Did anyone submit this? I see another admin added it, but not sure if there were any verified submissions.

As a reminder, guesses and incomplete data are not to be submitted, but can be added to the Wiki or discussions (such as this) to help with collaboration.

I haven't been able to 100% verify any I've found yet.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)

Well considering the state admin resides in the state and is able to do boots on the ground investigation, I would consider the changes by him to be confirmed. It would appear that the uncertain talkgroups were not added for the very reason of being incomplete.

nicavery

Was listening to 3201 today, a hiking party became separated from his group and hadn't been seen for 2 hours near Chief Mountain. Just extra confirmation, that was absolutely Clear Creak County LE dispatch channel. In addition, Talkgroup 1540 was used for the same incident, which I believe is Alpine SAR.

DragonRose23

Premium Subscriber
I'm hearing traffic on Clear Creek's old FD2 155.7450 frequency, sounds like maybe clear creek road and bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.