Clearview & Springwater Fire Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

msdscanners

Hey All,

Having some difficulties with programming for Clearview & Springwater Fire. They have changed frequencies and Tone Out for calls, but the RadioReference database entries are not working. I don't know if they have changed system types or something, but I've put it in my BCD536HP and no luck.

I know the actual truck radio, etc have changed to DMR which I have and I can hear still, no problem. But the pageouts are no longer working.

The one thing I see that I don't understand is the "Input" under recent updated frequencies under Simcoe County. Anyone know how it works?

Springwater changed July 15 and Clearview Fire changed August 20. In the actual database the input part is not even in the programming for FreeScan or Sentinel. Anyone know a fix for this or why they won't work?

Under All Identified Frequencies In Simcoe County
FrequencyInputDescriptionSystem/CategoryTagUpdated
159.405000169.95000Fire - DispatchClearviewFire Dispatch2020:08:20

Under Simcoe County
FrequencyLicenseTypeToneAlpha TagDescriptionModeTag
152.61500VEQ708F173.8 PLSpringwater FSFire - DispatchFMNFire Dispatch

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Clearview is definitely correct in the Database. I logged a page on there at 0757 this morning.

Haven't heard a Springwater page or actual call for a few days now but I'm pretty sure the Database is correct for them as well. I'll see if I can hear a call today.

Don't worry about the inputs, they're only needed for transmitting.

msdscanners

Just spoke to Springwater Fire today and they have changed pagers, it's now digital. A lot of them are going that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.