Clearwater county

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
I just began monitoring Clearwater county and the talk groups are dead. Only a couple transmissions every couple hours on the sheriff dispatch tg. Are they still using the p25 conventional frequencies in the data base. I don’t have my computer with me to program my radio to see if they’re still active.
Or are there more talkgrouos that anyone knows for this county?
Thanks.

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
You will not be able to receive Clearwater County from your location in Wright County. The sites are completely out of range.
I’m currently in Clearwater county. Near itasca state park.

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
What model scanner are you using?
It’s a unication g4 pager. I’m receiving some traffic. Just seems like I’m missing Talk groups or they’re not completely on armer yet. Might have to bring a laptop with unitrunker up here. I get msp 3200 dispatch no issue at all. Not a reception problem

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
No way to program a Unication pager without your computer. Looks like you are dead in the water until you get home.

Yeah. I was wondering if there were any others that monitor this county that know more about it. Doesn’t seem like it’s on armer. Or if it is it’s in the beginning of the transition

tvengr

Well Known Member
The next time you make the trip, you will want these 3 talkgroups on ARMER:

DEC HEX Mode Alpha TagDescriptionTag
48465bd51DITASCA SP 1Itasca State Park 1 Public Works
48466bd52DITASCA SP 2Itasca State Park 2 Public Works
48467bd53DITASCA SP 3Itasca State Park 3 Public Works

peq387ab

Premium Subscriber
Clearwater County Law is on 800 ARMER. Bagley (FM Ambulance) is on 800 ARMER. Fire is on 800 ARMER, still have a very small on VHF, which is heard through the patch to 800. Clearwater County I monitor almost 24/7, and they are a slower rural county. Sometimes they chat constantly, other times they are dead slow. Just depends. If your near Itsaca, put in Juggler Lake, Mantrap. Also Shevlin and Bagley too.

peq387ab

Premium Subscriber
I just looked at my Unitrunker, from what I have identified, EMS and law are 100% on ARMER. Fire I have some departments for example like Lake Itacsa where I have found half a dozen ARMER portables, and still using vhf to Bagley where they have portables and mobiles. I would say with their fire, around 60%-70% is armer for their operations.

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
I just looked at my Unitrunker, from what I have identified, EMS and law are 100% on ARMER. Fire I have some departments for example like Lake Itacsa where I have found half a dozen ARMER portables, and still using vhf to Bagley where they have portables and mobiles. I would say with their fire, around 60%-70% is armer for their operations.
Good to know. Thank you for the help. Are the talkgroups id the database up to date or are there others?

peq387ab

Premium Subscriber
I just looked and yes it’s updated to the mains. On unitrunker I have hits on some other talk groups, I’m guessing they are local admins and maybe some interops. But almost always they use the fire, EMS, law mains.

Status
Not open for further replies.