Cleveland Air Show 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpryor

The Cleveland Air Show is coming up this holiday weekend. See schedule for additional details:

http://www.clevelandairshow.com/

I have attached a Zip file with my Pro 97 file as well CSV dumps of the channels. (See CLE-Air-Show.zip) If you do not have Win 97, you will at least be able to look at the CSV files to see what all I have programmed. The CLE-Air-Show.csv file anybody can look at with a text editor or open in Excel. This revision worked well last year, but I have made some recent additions. Anybody with recommendations for other frequencies and thoughts and/or questions, let me know.

Breakdown of the banks I have setup:

0 Important
1 Aviation
2 Air Show
3 Marine / DNR
4 Public Safety
5 Media / Misc / Ops
6 FRS / Common
7 Standard Travel
8 Blue Angels
9 Search & Store

Summary of bank contents:

0: Important conventional frequencies for the airport and immediate area. Also including some federal frequencies: CAP, Customs, DHS, FBI, TSA, FAA. Some air ambulance frequencies are included as well.

1: Aviation frequencies related to the airport (BKL) and ARTCC. With more of a focus on the military ARTCC frequencies in the area.

2: Other civil aviation frequencies and comes pre-seeded with the common and/or most likely air show related frequencies.

3: Marine Channels and VHF Ohio DNR frequencies.

4: Some local Public Safety conventional frequencies.

5: Media and previous operations frequencies. Also I have the 390 MHz NBFM ISR frequencies (the military's FRS) in this bank.

6: Common and itinerant frequencies: FRS, GMRS, MURS, etc, plus some additional business frequencies.

7: My standard travel bank. Wireless microphones, law enforcement statewide as well as some other mutual aid and emergency type frequencies, including 800 MHz.

8: All previously known and/or reported frequencies for the Blue Angels.

9: A scratch pad for searching and other finds, plus what I had found in 2005.

I will also have my BCD396T in hand for potential MARCS and P25 use, as well for dedicated close call searching.

Jeff KC8NNO

Attachments

• CLE-Air-Show-2006.zip
    35.1 KB · Views: 134

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
Thanks for the great list. One thing in the .csv - the frequencies in Column E are expressed in Hz, not MHz. Was that intentional? It's not a problem to divide the column by 1,000,000, but just wondering...

jpryor

eorange said:
One thing in the .csv - the frequencies in Column E are expressed in Hz, not MHz. Was that intentional? It's not a problem to divide the column by 1,000,000, but just wondering...

That's just the annoying default CSV output by Win 97, but it allows one to import into any Win XX version. From the manual readability aspect, the CSV needs a little playing around to make it more useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.