Cleveland Mobile Radio Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpo701

OH DB Admin
Database Admin
Cuyahoga County listeners,

Can someone in the area confirm that Cleveland Mobile Radio Sales TRS (Cleveland Mobile Radio Sales Trunking System, Cleveland, Ohio - Scanner Frequencies) is still operating an LTR system?

There's an outstanding request that indicates the owner has been OOB for over 15 years, but the license has had activity in the last 8 months. Just trying to do my homework before doing anything to the system.

Here's a link to the license for those interested:
ULS License - SMR, 896-901/935-940 MHz, Auctioned License - KNNX988 - FCI 900, Inc.

Thanks!

kf8yk

The license shows it was transferred to Nextel in 2005. Nextel stated that it would be used for extra capacity for the Nextel network during rebanding, now that iDen is dead it's probably doing nothing.

The more recent application activity on the license are administrative updates due to the Sprint-Softbank merger.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Gang, he's asking if anyone can confirm activity on the system, not if the business is dead and gone or not.

Can anyone confirm activity on the system?

budevans

Gang, he's asking if anyone can confirm activity on the system, not if the business is dead and gone or not.

Can anyone confirm activity on the system?

Last night around 9 PM I added this system as an LTR, entering the frequency in position 01 and selected Auto-Place. I also setup Wildcards for Group and Private.

Between yesterday and today about 8 hours of monitoring. My scanner shows 7 hits on the Wildcard Group. I was present for two hits and was able to press the store key.

Here's what my scanners is showing:
LTR Auto Place moved 937.51250 from position 01 to Position 18.
TG 1-11-147
TG 1-20-164

The RR database shows the following:
Freq: 937.51250 position 02
TG 0-02-154 Eckes Towing
TG 0-02-174 Transprt 174

I did not hear any voice traffic from the 2 hits that I was present for. Just a couple of seconds of static.

fpo701

OH DB Admin
Database Admin
Thanks. Keep us updated if you can get more info. For now, the system will be considered active.

Status
Not open for further replies.