Cleveland Ohio police/ EMS /Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzo-Random

Premium Subscriber
Difficult finding talk in city of Cleveland on TRX-1. Does anyone have remedies? Thank you!

lowes1

My only two good options for you for Cleveland, Ohio transmissions are to buy a Uniden scanner (SDS 100 or SDS 200) or to listen on broadcastiify.com. Due to simulcast distortion, other scanner models won't do a very good job. I could pick up Cleveland transmissions on my PSR 500 Uniden scanner when I was away from the city. You may find the same to be true with your TRX-1 when you are in the suburbs.

budevans

Difficult finding talk in city of Cleveland on TRX-1. Does anyone have remedies? Thank you!

You need to provide additional information. Where are you located (in general terms)? What do you have programmed?

Here are some examples: CPD Districts, CFD, Special Events, Area Com, Region Interop, Hopkins & Burke Air Ports, Sewer & Water Dept, Courts & Justice Dept, Surrounding Communities.

In my TRX-1, I have programmed 447 Talk Groups on the Cleveland GCRCN system.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
most likely simulcast distortion, try a different antenna or moving the radio, but depending on your location the TRX-1 might not be up to the task

Status
Not open for further replies.