Cleveland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyD714

of the 5 counties / areas/ agencies channels listed, which one is for "CITY OF CLEVELAND" EMS? if there is one?
Trying to build a list for a website.
thx in advance.

JoeyD714

I think you mis understood the question.

I can't use a BD print out of every Freq. yada yada...

on the LIVE AUDIO FEEDS PAGE at Cuyahoga County, Ohio (OH) Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com there are 5 live audio feeds listed.

None of them clearly indicate that they cover the city of Clevelands EMS .

I don't even know if the city of Cleveland has an EMS. I know they stole our rock& roll hall of fame but that's another argument

If I was Jaywalking in front of Cleveland City hall in beautiful (choke- caugh) .downtown cleveland & got hit by a bus, beside the police trying to write me a ticket, who would take me to the hospital? and would they have been dispatched on a channel I can hear on this Cuyahoga County, Ohio (OH) Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com page? if so which one?

thanx.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
None of them do, because the Cleveland system cannot be monitored by any scanner. So nobody can stream it.

There's a local news outlet that has a VSELP radio, so they put it online but it's everything (police / fire / EMS) so pretty hard to track calls.

Cleveland, OH Police Scanner - cleveland.com

Swipesy

I don't even know if the city of Cleveland has an EMS. I know they stole our rock& roll hall of fame but that's another argument

If I was Jaywalking in front of Cleveland City hall in beautiful (choke- caugh) .downtown cleveland & got hit by a bus, (OH) Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com[/url] page? if so which one?

thanx.

Rock and Roll was started in Cleveland so you obviously don't know your facts and based upon your insults you do not desrve an answer to your questions.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Rock and Roll was started in Cleveland so you obviously don't know your facts and based upon your insults you do not desrve an answer to your questions.

Keep it on track gentlemen! The proper topic for this thread is Cleveland EMS, not "Rock-n-Roll". No more barbs or off topic posts will be tolerated.

eorange

♦Insane Asylum Premium Member♦
You cannot monitor it with any scanner now - or ever.
Better qualify your strong use of "ever", or at least provide some foundation of clarity.

As the Cleveland's new radio proposal trudges forward, it could be quite possible to monitor Cleveland EMS in the future with today's scanners.

xusmarine1979

Better qualify your strong use of "ever", or at least provide some foundation of clarity.

As the Cleveland's new radio proposal trudges forward, it could be quite possible to monitor Cleveland EMS in the future with today's scanners.

I'm sure he was refering to the VSELP system, not the future radio system...

Status
Not open for further replies.