Clinton P.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4ASJ

Premium Subscriber
HI ! Does Anyone Know If The Clinton Police Dept. Has Switched Channels Or Switched To Viper ? I Have Not Heard Anything Lately On 460.100 And I Didnt Know If They Have Switched To Viper Because I Saw A Clinton Viper Site.

Thanks To All That Replies

bd5660

Yes, Clinton PD has switched over to VIPER system. At present time, they are only equipped with portables, but will have mobile radios very soon. The UHF channels are now being utilized by Clinton Parks and Rec. The 911 center is in the process of placing bids for their new radio system. I'm sure once that is completed, the Sheriffs Office will totally convert. By the way, the talkgroups for Sampson Co are digital. Hope this helps!

basstuba

Premium Subscriber
try talk group 20238 i am hearing this on c.c. 868.325

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
radiotrack1 said:
Why hasn't this thread been locked yet? It is the exact same post that justy posted two days earlier.

Actually,
Justy posted his thread after this thread had been posted...and Andrew has contributed info here in the past...that is the reason I locked the other thread but kept this one open...thanks for the assist but please let the forum moderators handle the forum moderating...I think most people here would agree that I keep a close eye on things...
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.